CommonSenses SDK (Smart Energy) is an open standards-compliant implementation of Smart Energy Profile 2.0 (SEP 2.0) supporting HAN interoperability within the Smart Grid ecosystem.
CommonSenses SDK (Smart Energy) delivers a complete software solution that enables wired and wireless networking communications between smart energy sensors and gateway appliances on participating HAN semiconductor platforms. Our licensing model is dedicated to enabling open standards-based Smart Energy products seamlessly meet the needs of our semiconductor, device manufacture, and utility customers.
- Standards-compliant SEP 2.0 implementation
- Demand-response communications protocol for smart appliances
- Extensible and flexible platform support and API
- Standards-compliant software reference design
- Reduce hardware testing and certification costs
- Reduce development time to market