CommonSenses Platform changes the business model.
Our platform provides a universal aggregation service that enables consumers to seamlessly upload biometric and energy data collected through standards-based interfaces and delivers common data format for applications in the marketplace. As value-based services become the mainstream in Health and Energy markets, CommonSenses offers developers, and service providers cost-effective sensor data streams and actionable metrics to fuel solutions.
Our innovative approach creates a sensor aggregation network across user applications and sensor data silos maintained by traditional organizational boundaries. We enable marketers, insurance companies, healthcare and utility providers, and employers to drive sustainable engagement with near real-time and population-based metric alerts and triggers. As a result, CommonSenses offers consumers and providers a new interactive relationship, unlocking potential co-occurrence value between metric activities and lifestyle decisions.
- Interoperable wireless gateway and cloud services for sensor devices
- Securely capture wireless medical and energy data over multiple networks
- Deliver sensor data to regulated 3rd party partner services
- Standards-compliant software reference design
- Extensible and flexible platform support and API(s)
- Securely store and forward sensor data to authorized applications, informatics partners and health and energy services
Our markets are dominated by vertically integrated sensors and services result in proprietary devices and limited business models.”