Our CommonSenses Gateway SDK (mHealth) is a standards-based Continua Health Alliance and ANT+ Alliance certified software solution enabling medical and wellness device manufacturers to cost effectively develop and certify connected personal health appliances.
CommonSenses Gateway SDK (mHealth) delivers a complete software solution that enables wired and wireless networking communications between personal health devices and wireless gateway appliances on participating semiconductor platforms. Our licensing model is dedicated to enabling open standards-based healthcare products seamlessly meet the needs of our semiconductor, device manufacture, and healthcare providers customers.
- 3rd party and native mobile platform sensors
- Health Device Profile transports – Wi-Fi BT, BT LE, USB, ANT+, ZibBee
- Continua and ANT+ device specifications
- Standards-compliant reference design
- Reduce hardware testing and certification costs
- Reduce development time to market
The integration of CommonSenses and Qualcomm Life’s 2net Hub and Platform offers a standards-based M2M connectivity framework and accelerates an ecosystem of personal connected medical devices.”
— Rick Valencia, vice president and general manager of Qualcomm Life