2. A NOTE ABOUT MINORS. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data about visitors who are under the age of 13.
3. A NOTE TO USERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES. YOUR PERSONAL DATA MAY BE PROCESSED IN THE COUNTRY IN WHICH IT WAS COLLECTED AND IN OTHER COUNTRIES, INCLUDING THE UNITED STATES, WHERE LAWS REGARDING PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA MAY BE LESS STRINGENT THAN THE LAWS IN YOUR COUNTRY.
4. TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data from you when you visit our Website, use our Web Services and when you send us information or communications. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
4.1 Personal Data You Provide to Us. We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your Registration Credentials (e.g., your first and last name, e-mail, username, and/or password), mailing addresses, professional title, and/or company name when you register for and/or use certain Web Services. We may also retain information on your behalf, that you store using your Registration Credentials (e.g., information regarding the smart phones you are using with the Web Services). We may also collect information from you when you use the Web Services. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply, and any information that you submit to us. When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information. When you post messages on the forums, message boards, and/or blogs of our Website, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it. We may also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily and at points in our Website that state that Personal Data is being collected.
4.3 Personal Data Collected from Third Party Companies. We may receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about you from third party sources, including from companies that provide our products and services by way of a co-branded or private-labeled website or companies that offer their products and/or services on our Website, including our third party services providers, (“Third Party Companies”). Our Third Party Companies may supply us with Personal Data. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via our Website in order to improve the products and services we provide.
4.4 Personal Data That We Collect from You About Others. If you decide to email certain Public Website Content to a third party as permitted by our Web Services, we will collect your and the third party’s names and e-mail addresses in order to send an e-mail and follow up with the third party. You or the third party may contact us at the email address listed below to request the removal of this information from our database.
5. USE OF YOUR DATA
5.1 General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to provide you the Web Services, respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. Company uses your Personal Data in the following ways: to facilitate the creation of and secure your Registration Credentials on our or our third party service providers’ networks; identify you as a user in our system; provide improved administration and quality of experience of our Web Services and other products and services; send you administrative e-mail notifications; respond to your inquiries and requests; for our marketing purposes (including to contact you via email or telephone regarding our products and services); to make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback.
5.2 Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance our Website, products and services. Company reserves the right to use and disclose Anonymous Data to Third Party Companies in its discretion.
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA. Elbrys Networks does not rent or sell your Personal Data to other people, and Elbrys Networks does not share your Personal Data with other people except (a) when we’ve given you the opportunity to opt-out of such sharing and you do not opt-out or (b) under the following circumstances:
6.2 Disclosure to Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to provide you with our Web Services, Third Party Web Services, and/or other Company products and services; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of Registration Credentials; to provide help desk and technical support; to provide marketing services; and/or to provide other specific services to you and/or to us.
6.3 Other Disclosures. Company may disclose Personal Data if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on Company; or (b) protect or defend the rights or property of Company or users of our Website, products and/or services.
8. CHANGES TO PERSONAL DATA. You may request changes to or deletion of your Personal Data by us, by sending an e-mail to us at the e-mail address set forth below, but please note that (a) we may not be able to edit or delete your Personal Data stored with our third party service providers and (b) we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). Certain areas of the Website Services may permit you to edit your Personal Data yourself through your Registration Credentials. When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.
9. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA. Company is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We may also require you to enter a password to access your non-public information associated with your Registration Credentials. Please do not disclose your Registering Credentials to unauthorized people. Despite these measures, you should know that Company cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Data and mistakes may happen.